We welcome you to the corporate website and invite you to familiarise yourself with these terms before you provide your personal data.
In the case of children under fourteen years of age, the consent of their parents or guardians is required in order to process their personal data.
Under no circumstances shall data concerning the professional or financial situation or the privacy of other members of the family be collected from the minor without their consent.
If you are under fourteen years of age and you have accessed this website without telling your parents you should not give us any form of personal data.
Some principles you should be aware of
At Teichenné, S.A., the respect and protection of users’ personal data is a priority. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed on this website.
We strive to create a safe and secure space and therefore want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is actually needed to provide the services you request from us.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or when we have your express permission.
Legal regulations that apply to this website
Teichenné, S.A. has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Trade name: Teichenné, S.A.
- NIF/CIF: A08097180
- Address: Ctra. N-340 Km 1194,8 – 43719 Bellvei del Penedès (Tarragona)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Fabricación de Licores (CNAE 1101)
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the forms on the website will be treated as “Website Users” data.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organisational security measures established by current legislation.
How did we get your data?
The personal data we process at Teichenné, S.A. comes from:
- Contact form on the website https://www.teichenne.com
- Curriculum Vitae
- Service request form via telephone or in person
Service request form via telephone or in person
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Teichenné, S.A. is processing personal data concerning them.
People that are interested have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Request its rectification or removal.
- Request the restriction of their processing.
- Oppose it been processed.
- Request data transfer.
- Refuse the automated processing of the personal data collected.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, those who are interested may request the restiction of the processing of their data, in which case the data will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
Also for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Teichenné, S.A.will no longer process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims. They may also request the transfer of such data. In the same way, you may refuse to have your data processed automatically for profiling purposes.
Data subjects shall also have the right to effective judicial protection and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
You may exercise your rights by emailing to email@example.com.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
Teichenné, S.A. processes the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes:
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: name, email and telephone number in order to respond to the requirements of users of the website https://www.teichenne.com. For example, we may use such data to respond to your request and to respond to any queries, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms and conditions of contract. We would like to inform you that the data you provide us with will be located on the servers of 10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L.(hosting provider of Teichenné, S.A.) within the EU.
- Curriculum Vitae: We request the following personal data: name, email, telephone, academic data and other data necessary to evaluate your knowledge and for the purpose of taking part in the personnel selection processes carried out by us. Teichenné, S.A. will process your data to analyse your profile in order to evaluate certain personal aspects of a person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects relating to the professional performance, financial situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements of that person.
- Service request form:We request the following personal data: name, email, telephone and other personal data to meet the needs of each user. For example, we may use this data to carry out your request and provide the requested service. We would like to inform you that the data you provide us with will be located on the servers of 10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L.(hosting provider of Teichenné, S.A.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services we offer.
- Other non identifying data is also collected, which is obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website and which are detailed in the Cookies Policy.
Teichenné, S.A. does not sell, rent or lease personal data to third parties without prior consent that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future. However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may take place, in which case users will be asked to give their consent, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out to the highest safety standards.
The legitimacy of processing your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your explicitly requested consent. In addition, the prospective offer of products and services may be based on the execution of a contract signed by both parties.
We can also publish your image in activities carried out with the company. If this occurs, they shall be duly informed and, where appropriate, explicit consent shall be sought.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is also based on the consent requested from you, without the withdrawal of this consent in any case being a condition for the execution of the contract signed. Also the procurement of products and services shall be according to the terms and conditions set out in the commercial policy.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be retained:
- As long as the business relationship is maintained.
- No request for deletion is made by the data subject.
We can therefore guarantee that your data will not be kept longer than necessary, without prejudice to any retention that may be necessary for the purpose of formulating, exercising or defending potential claims and/or as long as permitted by applicable law.
Which parties will your data be disclosed to?
In order to provide services that are strictly necessary for the development of the service, Teichenné, S.A. shares data with various companies under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected in compliance with the rights that we preserve in the company.
However, the recorded data may be disclosed to organisations whose level of protection is not adequate according to European standards. This may involve an international transfer of data, of which you will be duly informed and, where appropriate, your explicit consent will be requested.
Different companies will have access to the personal information necessary to perform their functions as data processors, but may not use it for other purposes. Different companies will have access to the personal information necessary to perform their functions as data processors, but may not use it for other purposes. These data processors include:
Hosting: 10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L., NIF B62844725, con domicilio en C/ Girona 81-83 local 6 de Malgrat de Mar 08380 (España). More information at https://www.cdmon.com/ 10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L. processes the data for the purpose of providing its services as a hosting provider to Teichenné, S.A.
Web platform: WordPress.org, more information at https://wordpress.org/processes the data for the purpose of providing support services to Teichenné, S.A.
Email marketing: CPC Servicios Informáticos SL (Mailrelay), based in Madrid. More information at https://mailrelay.com . CPC Servicios Informáticos SL (Mailrelay) processes the data in order to provide email marketing management services to Teichenné, S.A.
Data secrecy and security
Teichenné, S.A. undertakes to use and process the personal data included from users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and adapt all measures to avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation.
Teichenné, S.A. cannot guarantee the absolute inaccessibility of the Internet network and, therefore, the breach of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you submit, exempting Teichenné, S.A.from any liability in this regard. Users ensure and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the different forms of contact.
Acceptance and consent
Teichenné, S.A. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider shall announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, Teichenné, S.A. does not engage in SPAM practices, and therefore does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Consequently, in each of the contact forms, the user has the option to give their express consent to receive news of our services and products, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Teichenné, S.A. undertakes not to send commercial information without properly indicating they have.
Document revised on 01/05/2021